Image Map

Monday, December 31, 2012

My Birthday Wishlist!

Okay, so y'all know how over the last few weeks everybody & their Mama has been posting their "Christmas Wishlist?" Did you notice how I didn't even do one?! It's not because I'm all, "it's not about the gifts, it's about the reason," although, it's not about the gifts
I held off because I thought it would be more fun to do my Birthday Wishlist! 

My birthday is THIS FRIDAY! Woohoo! I'd be really excited but I'm getting old, or something like it. Anyhow, since my birthday is so close to Christmas I'm often told that I'm hard to buy for. So if you are blessing me with a gift for my birthday this year, I figure the least I could do is give you some pointers ;) 
Notice: this is all in good fun, but I really DO want everything on this list. 

Let's get this party started, shall we?


Photobucket

I received a gorgeous Coach bag for Christmas, but I've had my eye on this Dooney & Bourke beauty for awhile now. The size & style of this bag is perfect and I just love this fun print!

Photobucket

Aren't they gorgeous? I've been wanting riding boots for awhile now; I finally found some at a GREAT price on Black Friday and by the time I got to the computer to order myself a pair they were all.sold.out. Cried me a river for days, y'all! I'm not set on this exact pair, although I think they are perfect, but I am wishing for some that are very similar! Oh, in brown AND black. LOL.

Photobucket
I've actually had my eye on a Bulova watch that is similar to this Fossil beauty right here but they are seriously expensive. So when my girl Lindsey showed me her Fossil that she got for Christmas I fell in love!

Photobucket
My hubby bought me a Nikon 5100 as an early Christmas present on Black Friday and ever since I've been lusting over this gorgeous Jo Totes camera bag! All of her bags are gorgeous but this one is my favorite! 

Other things that I'm coveting:

Giftcards for KiKi La'Rue, Sephora and JCP!

Also, cash is always accepted! I'm hoping to purchase tickets to see George Strait's last concert here in Houston (I get early access to them!!), a ticket to Blissdom, and a plane ticket to visit my girl in Tulsa!! Anyone have an airline hook up? lol

Okay, so this was a lot of fun, but now I feel like a total brat for showing y'all all the things I want for my Birthday. Do you make wish lists like this too? What's the one thing you are wishing for right now?

BLOGGERS: I'm putting together a giveaway to celebrate my birthday! If you'd like to sponsor/donate to the giveaway let me know! I'm giving free ad space for anyone who helps out! 
                                           Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a cute camera bag! I got a camera bag for Christmas but its a messenger bag. Now I need to make up a reason to go make my family have a photo shoot somewhere so I can test it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this list a lot for a number of reasons TWO of them being you mentioned me and the watch AND the plane ticket to come see me!!! :) I wish I could celebrate with you Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers - I want to get to know you! Please make sure you are not a "no reply" blogger so that I can respond to you!