Image Map

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In

Well hello there sweet friends!! I hope you are all doing well on this fine Wednesday. I'm not. I feel like  shit, but I'm trying to make the best of it...when I'm not calling my husband whining for him to come home and take care of me.

It's Wednesday, so of course you know what that means...I was dreading my weigh in this morning even though I've been "on my game" this past week. I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped up on my scale though! Love it when that happens.



I'm down 1 pound this week. I talked last week about how I was going to only drink water and lots of it. I can actually say I really stuck to this. I think only 3 times I drank either a glass of iced tea (sweetened with Stevia) or water with 0 calorie water flavoring.

I also talked about going for morning runs and not once did that happen. I've been working out in my living room but I promised myself I'd get out and go for a run. I'm doing The Color Run in about eight weeks AND I found out recently that I'll be doing the TXU Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning. That's two 5K's in less than two weeks. Who the hell am I??? Anyway, I ran leisurely walked the Turkey trot last year and it was a blast. Side note: if you are a Houston area blogger and you are interested in participating in the trot, email me!

So the moral of the story here folks is this: I need to get my ass in gear and at least attempt to get myself ready for these two races. So...a little pinspiration for me and hopefully you too!



                                                                                       Source: via Jourenne on Pinterest


                                                                               Source: bbc.co.uk via rayna on Pinterest

                                                                         Source: itsfitnessbaby.com via Jaime on Pinterest

                                                       Source: better-faster-strongerr.tumblr.com via Michelle on Pinterest

                                                                             Source: via Tegan on Pinterest


Did that help? Anyone? Hello? I hope you ALL have a fantastic week, especially in regards to your fitness!

Click here to read week 9

All In My Twenties




Also, be sure to enter my Willow House Giveaway!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. It did help thank you. I need daily, every minute inspiration and encouragement to keep on track. I love the way I feel after I workout but it is the getting to workout part!

    Thanks
    Sharee'
    www.momFITtingitallin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Every single lb counts. I'm so proud of you for sticking to water. Now I need to do the same. I have been slipping this week for sure. I just haven't been drinking my 100oz- WE WILL DO THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl!! Going from drinking whatever to strictly drinking water is a pretty hard change, but once you get through the first few weeks, you'll never want differently! You're such an inspiration. Hope you have a happy Wednesday! xox

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers - I want to get to know you! Please make sure you are not a "no reply" blogger so that I can respond to you!