Image Map

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!!!

Sooo, sweet Michelle hosts this pretty little link up every week, and while I've been peepin' it for awhile, I've never joined in. Well, this last Saturday I had the pleasure of meeting this lovely lady and now I've decided I need to partake on the fun. Michelle, so fun meeting you, can't wait to do it again!




Let's get to pinning, shall we?

                                                                            Source: showerfilterhome.com via Lacey on Pinterest

                                                                 Source: tinywhitedaisies.tumblr.com via April on Pinterest

                                                             Source: someecards.com via Kristine Foley on Pinterest
                                                                        Source: weheartit.com via Teri on Pinterest



                                                                       Source: twitter.com via Brynna on Pinterest

             Source: kaydee-lady.tumblr.com via Brynna on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. That office space is great, I could get some work done in there! Stopping by from the OHP link-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that 'be calm' print :) you have such a cute blog! im having a great giveaway on my blog if you'd like to check it out! happy wed dear!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers - I want to get to know you! Please make sure you are not a "no reply" blogger so that I can respond to you!