Image Map

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Excuse My French

Follow Me on Pinterest 


*Sigh*... So, I have been stalling around, avoiding writing this post for a few days now because I didn't even really want to talk about it. It makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it...but it's on my mind and I need to share...


In February, my husband bought me a brand spanking new car. I'd never had a brand new, never owned before car and I was ecstatic. 


Well y'all, my new car is newly fucked up. Excuse my French. 

We were rear ended on Friday night. My entire family was in the car. My babies were in the car. I thought my husband was going to go to jail for assault. He NEVER touched the guy, but it came close, A FEW TIMES.   

Neither my husband nor I have ever been in a car accident before as vehicle owners/drivers. Let me tell y'all, this is a pain in the rear. Insurance companies, doctors, lawyers, phone call after phone call. I don't like this B.S.

We've hired a lawyer because we can foresee some issues arising with this situation, so I can't give y'all the nitty gritty right now. Everyone is mostly okay though.

Hopefully soon I can share all the pictures of my poor car, all busted up!! 

I'm so sad over all of this!! My poor babies had to go through the trauma of being in a car accident. My sweet Addison had to learn the hard way why Mommy always makes her "stuck" in her car seat. 
Tough way to learn a lesson, right?

Have you ever been in a car accident?


©..And They Call Me Mommy,2012. 

2 comments:

  1. An accident can really leave us shaken and startled, especially if it’s the first time. You should just relax and take it easy. Take control of the situation. Just realize that you were lucky that nothing serious happened to your family. Anyway, what happened after the incident? I believe it’s good that you called a legal expert to help you out. Based from your story, it seems the incident had been a bit too complex for you to handle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “We've hired a lawyer because we can foresee some issues arising with this situation…”--- That was the best thing you did! In times like this, it’s better if you asked for the help of your legal counsel. He will help you throughout the process until everything is resolved.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers - I want to get to know you! Please make sure you are not a "no reply" blogger so that I can respond to you!